Thursday, January 10, 2013

CS106A - Week 1

The CS106A course is a little different than the last course I took.  In this course I actually have a syllabus  hand outs, required reading and assignments.  I can't get all of these done in one night.  So, I'll be switching over to weekly posts.

Instead of typing out all of my thought, I have my webcam up and running and I'm going to be mixing typing w/ video.  That way I can sum up my learning progress in a video and some quick words.

Here is what I have completed so far with this weeks lesson:
Downloaded and installed Eclipse
Downloaded and installed on to my Kindle Fire
 1. Karel the Robot (finished)
 2. Art and Science of Java
Watched and took notes on Lectures 1 and 2
Completed Assignments 1 and 2


I know my video isn't quite the best but it's only my second one and I'm curtain I will get better over time.



No comments:

Post a Comment