Sunday, December 2, 2012

Binary and Hexadecimals

Day one of a few classes down!!!  This evening I learned about Binary code, decimal and hexadecimal.  You know, it's actually quite entertaining to see such simple math grow into such a complex equation.  Anyways, I guess I'm gathering the basic fundamentals of programming.  I managed to complete 2 courses this evening.  I completed, tested and passed Introduction to Programming 1.1 and 1.2  along with Binary; Learning to count like a computer 2.1, 2.2 and 2.3.
The classes are very much my speed.  It's a basic PowerPoint presentation along with a dry erase screen.  Everything is explained very simply and if there are any questions, I can simply leave a question on the discussion board below the video.
On my free time tomorrow I'm going to completely memorize the hexadecimal binary codes and make sure they are easily accessible at all times.


No comments:

Post a Comment