Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Pointer Reviews

Not much to report about this last lesson.  The lesson covered a basic review of pointers a common mistake that is occasionally made.  Overall, I feel I understand pointers fairly well but a good review never hurt anyone.  In all honesty, I thought I would be bored out of my mind and find it difficult to pay attention.  The lesson kept my attention all the way through and it was nice to touch base on a previous subject matter.

Lesson 15.
15.1 - Review of Points: Part I
15.2 - Review of Points: Part II
15.3 - Review of Points: Part III
15.4 - Review of Points: Part IV
15.5 - Review of Points: Part V

Not much to report about the lesson.  It's all information I'm pretty comfortable with.  Well, I can't say I'm extremely comfortable.  I haven't gotten to the point where I'm using a pointer without being shown how by the instructor.

I know, all good things come to those who wait.

On a side note: I'm not a bad typist but I know I'm not the greatest.  I have to look down every once in awhile to make sure I'm on the right keys.  So, along with keep the same reeducation schedule, I'm going to attempt to speed up my typing skills.  I just hope my brain doesn't implode with all this learning.

Until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment