Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Day 3.5 or 0011.1000

Though a bit late in the day, I was able to awaken early this morning and finish the last 4 sections of Unit 6.  I have to admit, binary and maximum values of integers are somewhat difficult to understand early in the morning.

Sections Completed:
6.5 - The Char data type and the basics of ASCII
6.6 - The numbers on the keyboard as char
6.7 - Maximum values of unsigned int
6.8 - Minimum and Maximum values of signed int.

I found these sections to be extremely interesting.  I find it funny how much I take for granted the amount of information that is exchanged when typing something.  I just enjoy knowing how it works.  Also, equations are starting to come into play.  Who doesn't love that.  As usual, I understand the concepts but I'm really looking forward to using the procedures on a daily bases.

No comments:

Post a Comment